American Political Science Association (APSA) - Minority Fellowship
- Anticipated 3/2020 ( Previous deadline 3/15/2019 )
- Anticipated 11/2020 ( Previous deadline 11/15/2019 )
Fellowships support minority students entering graduate programs in political science. The fellowship is for one year.
Fellowship offered in Fall for students currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a master’s program. Award Amount: $4,000.
Fellowship offered in Spring for first or second year graduate students currently enrolled in a PhD program. Award Amount: $500-1,000.
- Be members of one of the following racial/ethnic minority groups: African Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Latinos/as, and Native Americans (federal and state recognized tribes).
- Demonstrate an interest in teaching and potential for research in political science.
- Be a US citizen at time of award.
Dr. Kimberly Mealy
American Political Science Association
Categories: Social Sciences; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Fellowship/Grant; Underrepresented Students
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.