Embassy of France - Chateaubriand Fellowships for Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics & Health Research in France
Deadline: Anticipated 1/2020 ( Previous deadline 1/8/2019 )
Fellowships support doctoral students enrolled at US universities wishing to conduct their research in a French laboratory as part of a co-supervised research project. The fellowship aims to initiate or reinforce research collaborations, partnerships, or joint projects. The fellowship offers support for 4-9 months.
- Applicant must be a registered PhD student at an American university at the time of application.
- US citizenship is not required.
- All STEM and health disciplines are eligible.
- Research should be performed in a French laboratory (e.g., university, engineering school, public research laboratory).
- Applicant's US and French advisors must agree to co-supervise part of the thesis.
- Knowledge of French is not mandatory and is left to the discretion of the host institution.
- Up to € 1,400 stipend per month.
- Round trip airfare to France.
- Health insurance.
Chateaubriand Fellowship Program
Office for Science and Technology
Embassy of France in the United States
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Sciences/Engineering/Math; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; International Students; Dissertation Research; Research/Study Abroad; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.