Josephine de Karman Fellowship Trust - Dissertation Fellowships
Deadline: Anticipated 1/2020 ( Previous deadline 1/31/2019 )
The Fellowships recognize and assist doctoral students whose scholastic achievements in any discipline reflect the highest standards. The duration of the Fellowship is one academic year.
- Fellowships are open to students in any discipline, including international students, who are currently enrolled in a university or college located within the United States.
- Ph.D. candidates must plan to defend their dissertations "in or about" June 2020 to be eligible for consideration.
- Postdoctoral and master's degree students are not eligible for consideration.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants in the Humanities.
- $25,000 for graduate students.
Judy McClain, Secretary
Josephine de Karman Fellowship Trust
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Social Sciences; Humanities; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; International Students; Dissertation Write-Up; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.