Sarnoff Cardiovascular Research Foundation - Fellowship Program for Medical Students
Deadline: Anticipated 1/2020 ( Previous deadline 1/10/2019 )
Fellowships supports medical students who wish to conduct intensive work in a biomedical research laboratory in the United States, other than the medical school in which they are enrolled. The fellowship offers support for one year.
- Must be enrolled in accredited U.S. medical schools
- May have prior research experience; however, applications are also encouraged from students without extensive prior research experience.
- May not be enrolled in an MD/PhD program.
- Applications are encouraged from second and third year medical students. Fourth year medical students are required to submit an official letter from their medical schools granting graduation deferment.
- There are no citizenship requirements for application.
- $32,000 stipend.
- Up to $8,000 for travel to select a Preceptor and Fellowship laboratory and attend the Sarnoff Annual Scientific Meeting and American Heart Association Scientific Sessions, moving expenses, health insurance and funds for travel to present a paper at two national conferences.
Dana Boyd, Executive Director
Sarnoff Cardiovascular Research Foundation
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Professional Programs; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; International Students; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.