Dan David Prize - Doctoral Scholarship
Scholarships support interdisciplinary research that cuts across traditional boundaries and paradigms. The Prize aims to foster universal values of excellence, creativity, justice, democracy and progress and to promote the scientific, technological and humanistic achievements that advance and improve the world. The scholarship offers support for one year.
The selected fields 2019 are:
- Past: Macro History
- Present: Defending Democracy
- Future: Combatting Climate Change
- May be a PhD student at any university in the world.
- May be of any gender, race, religion, nationality, or political affiliation.
- Must propose a project that is relevant to this year's selected fields.
Award amount: $15,000.
Ms. Smadar Fisher
Director, Dan David Prize
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Social Sciences; Sciences/Engineering/Math; Humanities; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; International Students; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Dissertation Research; Dissertation Write-Up; Postdoctoral/Post-graduate; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.