Pat Tillman Foundation - Tillman Military Scholarship
Deadline: Anticipated 2/2020 ( Previous deadline 2/28/2019 )
Tillman Military Scholarships provide support to military service-members and spouses who are full-time undergraduate or graduate students in the fields of medicine, law, business, policy, technology, education and the arts. The scholarship offers support for one year and is renewable for each year of the degree program.
- Veteran and active-duty military service members
- Pre-and post-9/11 service eras
- From all branches of the U.S. Military including National Guard and Reserve
- Current spouses of veterans or active-duty service members, including surviving spouses
- Service members or spouses pursuing a degree as a full-time* student:
- Undergraduate (Bachelor’s or above)
- Graduate or professional degree
- At a public or private, U.S.-based accredited institution
Award amount: Average $10,000 per year.
Pat Tillman Foundation
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Social Sciences; Sciences/Engineering/Math; Professional Programs; Fine Arts; Humanities; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Dissertation Research; Dissertation Write-Up; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted; Underrepresented Students
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.