Policy Research, Inc./Social Security Administration (SSA) - Analyzing Relationships Between Disability, Rehabilitation and Work (ARDRAW) Small Grant Program
The ARDRAW Small Grant Program provides funding to graduate students to conduct supervised independent research designed to foster new analysis of work, rehabilitation, and disability issues. Potential research areas of inquiry include, but are not limited to:
- Working conditions of social security beneficiaries.
- Work accommodations and needs of social security beneficiaries.
- Non-competitive employment for social security beneficiaries.
- Vocational and other types of service use by social security beneficiaries.
- Non-Social Security Administration assistance provided to SSA beneficiaries.
- be masters, doctoral, or post-doctoral-level part-time or full-time graduate students pursuing studies in accredited programs at the time of the award.
- be US citizens or permanent residents.
Policy Research, Inc.
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Social Sciences; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Dissertation Research; Dissertation Write-Up; Postdoctoral/Post-graduate; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.