Leopold Schepp Foundation - Graduate Fellowship
Note: There is not a specific deadline for application. The deadline is automatically imposed when a sufficient number of applications have been received.
The fellowship supports undergraduate and graduate students engaged in independent study and research that will improve the general welfare of mankind. Because funds for such grants are limited, interested applicants should inquire as to the availability of funding for fellowships in their chosen field of study. The fellowship is for one year.
- Undergraduates must be under 30 years of age at the time of application. Graduates must be under 40 years of age at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale and must enroll full-time in an approved graduate program.
- Ph.D. candidates who have only the dissertation to complete and who are not enrolled in class full-time are not eligible.
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States.
- Scholars who are requesting aid for a second degree at the same level for which a degree has already been awarded are not eligible to apply, for example, a second Bachelor's Degree or second Master's Degree.
- A personal interview in New York City is required of all applicants. Travel expenses are not reimbursed.
- Students who have previously applied for a Leopold Schepp Foundation Scholarship and who were denied an award are not eligible to reapply.
Award amount: Up to $9,000.
The Leopold Schepp Foundation
Tel: (212) 692-0191
Categories: Social Sciences; Sciences/Engineering/Math; Professional Programs; Fine Arts; Humanities; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Research/Study Abroad; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.