AFCEA Educational Foundation -Shrader Diversity Graduate Scholarship for STEM Students
Deadline: Anticipated 4/2020 ( Previous deadline 4/12/2019 )
Scholarship support women and underrepresented graduate students in STEM fields related to AFCEA's mission to enable military, government, industry, and academy to align technology and strategy. These include: biometry/biometrics, computer engineering, computer forensics science, computer programming, computer science, computer systems, cybersecurity, electrical engineering, electronics engineering, geospatial science, information science, information technology, information resource management, intelligence, mathematics, network engineering, network security, operations, research, physics, robotics engineering, robotics technology, statistics, strategic intelligence, and telecommunications engineering. The scholarship is for one year.
- Be enrolled in their second semester with at least two (2) semester-equivalent courses per term at the time of application.
- Have a current overall GPA of 3.5/4.0 or higher in their current program.
- Be enrolled at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Be a U.S. Citizen.
- Not expect their graduation/completion date to be in the year the scholarship is awarded.
- Online programs are eligible.
Award amount: $3,000 towards tuition, fees, and books.
Mrs. Casmere W. Kistner
Manager, Educational Programs Administration
AFCEA Educational Foundation
Categories: Sciences/Engineering/Math; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.